If you want to verify a brand on Facebook and Instagram you need to:
- Have a Facebook account manager assigned to you.
- Ask that account manager to make a request on your behalf.
- there is a certain criteria for your verification on Facebook (more than a certain number of followers, other pages same as yours are being created using your name and logo, clean account no copyright violations….)
- Even though Instagram is owned by Facebook your account manager will ask you to send a direct email to the Instagram team to request a verification. (Instagram team never answers)
- Do send an email to Instagram because I’m almost sure that a couple of days after you are verified on Facebook the same will happen on Instagram (Then again this is not guaranteed).
To get a Facebook Account Manager assigned to you it’s required that you have a sizable amount of yearly spend on Facebook advertising
A couple of years ago Facebook had implemented an option active only in the US that allows you to apply for a verification directly from your page account. Not sure if this option is still active.
Instagram verification for a brand is pretty much associated with Facebook verification.
If all fails then your best option is to reach out to a big and established supportive brand and request their assistance with Facebook in order to get your verification